Freeware P3D Airport suggestions

Home Forums General Discussion Freeware P3D Airport suggestions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John Morgan
    Participant

What are all you P3D users using for scenery on your routes? I’m looking for good freeware airport options.

MidCon Admin
    Keymaster

Good question..and I have no idea, I haven’t actively searched for freeware airports in years.

Back in the FS98/2000/2004 days I used to scour the Avsim and Flightsim.Com libraries.

I currently have a handful of payware airports and GSX. I started collecting payware airports for P3D during various sales before I made the transition from FSX.

Once FS2020 was announced last year I pretty much stopped investing in P3D add-ons.

GSX provides enough “life” and customization at the default airports to where it’s good enough for me until FS2020 comes along.

MC

John Morgan
    Participant

I’ve scoured my usual repository at freewarescenery.com, but the ones specifically for P3D are scant and I’m not sure which FSX sceneries easily port over. So I figured I’d pick the collective brains here for what they personally use.

MidCon Admin
    Keymaster

I did purchase good payware for all of our hub cities-

LatinVFR
    Miami

FSDreamTeam
    Los Angeles
    New York

TropicalSim
    Kansas City

FlightBeam
    Phoenix

John Morgan
    Participant

I have LatinVFR MIA and TropicalSim MCI along with Flightbeam MSP. I also have the excellent freeware SunSkyJet PHL and wish they’d finish their DTW.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More Airline…Less Virtual